Saturday, June 22, 2013

Just another Crossdressing story.... Or is it???? Part-1

Dear Reader,
                    This is my first attempt at writing stories. please read through my ramblings patiently and leave me a honest feedback.
loads of love,
Gauri Narayanan.
                                                              *****************

It was an uneventful morning, the day I joined Melvin and co as an engineer with the production department. I had obtained high grades in college with relative ease and was deemed worthy of the job during campus recruitment. The idea was to work in this low profile company for a while, gain as much knowledge and experience as possible and then progress my career elsewhere. The day proceeded dully, with us, new recruits, being given basic training on operating the machines. The time for lunch arrived and with it my life’s greatest change.
Ever since my early teens I had been of a slight build and fair complexion. At 5’5’’ I was the runt of my class and would’ve been, without a doubt, an object for ridicule and torment, had it not been for my reputation for being charming and empathetic. And to go with that, I also had a secret desire to dress up as a woman and feel feminine. The problem was that I had a notion that I needed to fit into the society and that led to many problems for me.
Now, back to the lunch hour. I was munching on my sandwich slowly and was looking around at everything around me. It was not a pretty sight, with at least 200 bodies crammed into the hall. And then I saw her.
She appealed to my senses like no other woman ever had. She was the embodiment of everything that I ever associated to femininity and I felt very flustered for the first time ever, in my life. She was walking in my direction and her every step seemed to be an eternity in itself… her swaying hips, her short controlled steps, the waist length hair, single braided and resting on her flat tummy and that naked navel that sent an electric shock through me. Suddenly she was in front of me. ”do you mind if I take a seat here, everywhere else is full.” Asked her, in a soprano voice.
“Ye. Yeah. Um. Sure “. I stuttered.
“He he he. Cat got your conks huh? “
Her laughter was infectious and I started laughing too and at that instant I knew that I loved her. It was ironic that a person such as me, who lived to fit into the society’s expectations of a normal guy, fell in love so unexpectedly and to a stranger too. But then life has a way of doing things.
“So I’m Arun and I began working here only this morning. What about you?”
“Oh, another engineer huh? I work in the accounts department and have been here for the better part of the year. And I’m Sneha, by the way”.
Then we spoke of our backgrounds, hobbies et al. Altogether it was wholesome fun and then we departed promising to catch up the next day.

                                                               *******************

The next 18 months were a blur and Sneha and I had been in love for almost a year now. Our weeks were filled willed with constant communication via cell phones and the weekends were spent exploring the city and oftentimes, each other in my comfortable couch.
As our first anniversary as a couple loomed nearer, I decided to propose to her and knowing the maturity of our relationship, I was sure she’d accept. So on the said date, I took her out to dinner, at our most favorite restaurant. I had pre-booked a table overlooking an artificial pond with crystal work and an excellent ambience, one of the prime reasons why this place topped our list.
She was surprised at the level of preparations from my side for this lovely date and was curious to know the reason. We ordered supper and had a scrumptious meal and concluded the date with a dessert. The dessert arrived and it took a moment for the sight to sink in. Atop the strawberry scoop was placed a diamond ring. Looking across the table she was bewildered to find me missing, only to turn to the right and find me on one leg and holding out the ring…
“Yes. Yes. Yes.” She whispered, before I even had the chance to ask her properly. I placed the ring on her ring finger and sat opposite her. On cue, the quartet I had arranged for, started singing their wishes and the whole restaurant applauded and congratulated us. After we were done there, I was invited back to her place for the first time and we drove to her place. The whole time, her head was propped against my shoulders and we enjoyed the trip.
On reaching her residence, we tiptoed up the stairs and she opened the door and we went in. her house felt like a completely different world to me. I felt as though I was transported to fairy land. Something was odd about her house, although I couldn’t place my finger on it. She was standing beside the window staring outside. When I went to her and turned her, I was surprised to find her crying.
“Arun there’s something I’ve been hiding from you and it has been eating me away. I thought I could put it off until later, but then after today’s events it cannot wait any longer” said she mysteriously, whilst observing the diamond’s reflections on the wall.
“What is it, honey? How bad can it be that you couldn’t tell me?”
“Well, it is one of my darkest secrets dear. And I’ve been trying so hard to forget about it, but I can’t for reasons I’m going to reveal to you soon”.

“Do you remember me telling you earlier about my relationship with a guy called Sanjay, whilst still in school?”
“Yes dear, but then I told you already. I’m cool with that.”
“I told you that we split up right before joining college, right? Well I wasn’t completely truthful about that. We had intercourse on a regular basis and we actually thought we were going be together for life. But then tragedy struck. He met with an accident when on his way to his college and died on the spot.” I could see tears glistening in her eyes and put my arms around her consolingly.
“I was devastated and went into shock for a month.”
“Understandably so, my dear.”
“No you don’t get it Arun. I’ve moved on ever since, but there is still something that I must tell you. After I came out of shock, I started experiencing sudden bouts of sicknesses on a daily basis.” As she said so, she started walking towards the bedroom and beckoned me to follow.
She opened the door and said “. And then when I went to the doctor, I found out why.”
By the dim light, I was able to spot a little boy sleeping peacefully and my world came crashing down on me.

                                                                  ***************


No comments:

Post a Comment