Saturday, June 22, 2013

Just another Crossdressing story... Or is it??? Part-3

Throughout the next week I had worked out a routine, which involved me dressing up as a woman whenever at home and changing back to male clothes when I wanted to venture outside. Rohit still was not comfortable whenever I wore male clothing, but had accepted that my male self was indeed just a driver who drove him to and from the school and the hospital. Rest of the times I was wearing Sneha’s dresses and remained as a female to make sure that he was happy. Every time I opened her wardrobe, my curiosity would get the better of me and I’d end up trying out different types of clothes. I had a lot of help from the internet and learnt a lot about dressing up in sarees and other dresses. I had also started learning make up skills by watching videos and by the end of the week, had improved beyond recognition. Now I did make a passable woman, if I could say so myself. Meanwhile Sneha was getting stronger by the day, and finally on a fine Monday morning, the doctors deemed that she could be discharged. I dropped off Rohit at his school and then went to pick her up. She was ready and was wearing a simple dress and a beautiful smile. I wheeled her out after paying the charges and helped her into the car and then drove her back home. Most of the bandages had been removed and the only ones remaining were on her limbs. We went in and she complimented me on the way I maintained her place and was really happy that I was there to help her. I brushed it off with a smile and went about setting her up in her bed and then brought her everything she’d need. After preparing lunch, I went to pick up Rohit and when we came back, I led him to the bedroom.
“Look who is back, Rohit.” I said.
With a loud shout of “mommy” he ran towards his mother and hugged her. After sometime she released him and he asked her about the bandages. She convinced him that it was nothing and that she is going to be at home from then onwards. With a leap of joy, Rohit left to play with his dolls. I went about readying lunch and then after feeding ourselves, we started chatting, whilst went about finishing my official work for the day.
With every passing day Sneha got better and better. I, on the other hand, started getting frustrated, as I missed dressing up. Neither could I let it on to her that I had been in her clothes for two extraordinary weeks. To add on to that, Rohit had started asking Sneha about the “other mommy” who had taken care of him when she’d been away. At first she didn’t understand what he was talking about and thought it was common amongst children to imagine such stuff. But he kept repeating it and after almost a fortnight, she confronted me about it. I mumbled something and left saying I had to finish my job. Around this time, my frustrations got the better of me and I started to behave erratically at times. One fine day, my resolve broke and I stealthily entered her room when she was asleep and took a set of her dresses with me. I went to the hall and started dressing up in the saree that I had taken. Just as I was about to swing the pallu over my back, I looked up to find Sneha staring at me, with a sly grin on her face.
“Oh dear, I’ve finally figured out who the “other mommy” is! Was this the way you convinced Rohit to like you.”
“Sneha it is not what you think.” I interjected.
“Really? How do you explain the perfectly clad saree then, Arun?”
“Sneha I had no other choice. You had been taken in for some tests and I was told to expect you back, only after a few hours. I called up Rohit’s teacher and even she wasn’t available. Even the landlady had gone on a trip and I didn’t know anyone else I could trust him with. So I had to do this.” I explained frantically.          
“What about the day care? I’m sure a person with a brain such as yours would’ve contemplated that option. Aha, by the look on your face, you didn’t. So tell me, you do like to wear female clothes.”                                
“Sneha, I would like to confess something to you. I’ve always been a very sensitive person and also had a lot of feminine feelings in me. Ever since I can remember I’ve always wanted to dress up as a woman would, and revel in my femininity. This was probably one of the reasons why I learnt to keep a house. And I swear upon god that I’m straight and sane man who is in touch with his feminine side. And my dressing up in your clothes was an accident. I had no intentions of doing so and had it not been for Rohit’s tantrum, I wouldn’t even be standing here, explaining all this to you.”    
“Had it not been for Rohit, I wouldn’t have found out the true person hidden within the man I love. And don’t worry, I am not mad at you. I just hope that you had come clean with me and told me about it that very day itself. It’d have saved you a lot of frustration.”
“Wh-what? You are not angry at all?”
“No Arun I am not. I fell in love with you because you were so caring and attentive and sensitive and not to mention, cute. It didn’t strike me at that time, but now I can see why you turned out to be such a person.”
And with that she requested me to sleep wearing the saree and then went off to bed herself.
                                                                                *******************
After that fateful night, my life changed for the better and Sneha encouraged me to dress up whenever I wanted to. She checked it up on the internet and told me that I was, what people called, a crossdresser or a cd for short. I was surprised to find out that others existed like me and that at that very moment, thousands of people around the world were dressed up as the opposite sex. Needless to say, I read a lot about it too. Meanwhile, Sneha and I had started talking more and more about girly stuff, as my crossdressing desires had led me to walk through the doors of fashion.
One day, a couple of weeks after Sneha had walked in on me wearing her clothes, she came up to me and told me that I needed a girl name, since I was dressed in her clothes all the time. She said that she couldn’t call me as Arun when I was wearing female clothes and looked like one too. Initially I refused to her proposition, but gradually I started liking the idea and conceded after a couple of days. We discussed a lot of names and finally decided on a name that we both liked.
“I hereby name you Gauri, by the powers vested in me by the almighty Arun!” she pronounced dramatically and then started giggling. I couldn’t help it myself, and started giggling too.
From then onwards both mother and son started referring to me only as Gauri and I loved it that way too. By the end of the third month I had mastered not only dressing and making myself up, but also feminine mannerisms and had practiced endlessly to obtain a feminine range voice. However I had never ventured out as Gauri as I was not confident about myself. Sneha tried convincing me but her efforts went in vain as I refused to budge. And we used to go to the hospital once in every ten days to check her healing progress and the doctors were surprised at her speedy recovery. They praised me of being an excellent caretaker and informed me that Sneha could start with her physiotherapy from that very day itself. They asked me to bring her to the hospital daily for an hour long session in the mornings. Moreover they asked me to help her exercise at home so that she could become mobile sooner.
Her exercise regime began and she slowly started walking without support again. She’d sometimes come to help me out in the kitchen. As I had never liked to be helped with my work, I’d make her sit in one corner and we’d chat about everything under the sun. it was during these chats that I came to understand her completely and felt that her deception was too trivial a thing to give up on her and our future together. However I did not let it on to her as I still was contemplating the alternatives.
Six months flew by and Sneha was hale and healthy and I did not have a reason to stay anymore. So one fine morning, I packed up my bags, without her knowing and then went about doing my work for the day. After lunch I broke the news to her. She did not take it well at all and although she didn’t show her feelings, there was a sort of a pleading look in her eyes. I told her that I had no right to stay in the same house as her any longer and also cited that I needed to join back at the office as a full time employee. Mother and son waved me a teary goodbye when I left and it took me every morsel of mental strength I possessed to drive away.

                                                                                **************

No comments:

Post a Comment